* Submitting patches for org-info-src.js
@ 2015-09-07 19:27 Piyush Srivastava
From: Piyush Srivastava @ 2015-09-07 19:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

In an earlier message on this list, I pointed out how a change in the
export routines in org 8.3.1 has broken many of the features of org-info,
and identified changes that need to be made to org-info-js-src to fix these
problems (while retaining backward compatibility with the earlier system).

I wanted to know what is the procedure for submitting patches for
org-info-src.js.  The page at
http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/#sec-1-1 suggests that it is a
github repository  owned by Sebastian Rose.  However, the versions of
org-info-src.js available from Sebastian Rose's repository and from worg
are different.  So I wanted to know which repository I should fork from to
create the patch.

Thanks,

-- Piyush.