* [BUG] [ox-odt] Missing spaces around formatted spans and links
@ 2022-10-25 18:11 András Simonyi
From: András Simonyi @ 2022-10-25 18:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode list

Dear All,

using the most recent version of the main branch I've noticed some
problems with the spacing of documents exported with the odt exporter:
spaces around links and formatted (for instance, italicized) words are
missing, for example, the  Org line

text1 https://orgmode.org/ text2 /italics/

is exported without spaces between text1 and the link and text2 and
the italicized word.

I've not tested this extensively but my impression is that the bug was
introduced by commit
3502ce2db: ox-odt: Fix newlines replaced by spaces in Han script.
(I'm using Emacs 28.2.)

Thanks & best regards,
András

* Re: [BUG] [ox-odt] Missing spaces around formatted spans and links
@ 2022-10-26  4:35 ` Ihor Radchenko
From: Ihor Radchenko @ 2022-10-26  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: András Simonyi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode list

András Simonyi <andras.simonyi@gmail.com> writes:

> using the most recent version of the main branch I've noticed some
> problems with the spacing of documents exported with the odt exporter:
> spaces around links and formatted (for instance, italicized) words are
> missing, for example, the  Org line
>
> text1 https://orgmode.org/ text2 /italics/
>
> is exported without spaces between text1 and the link and text2 and
> the italicized word.
>
> I've not tested this extensively but my impression is that the bug was
> introduced by commit
> 3502ce2db: ox-odt: Fix newlines replaced by spaces in Han script.
> (I'm using Emacs 28.2.)

Thanks for the heads up!
Fixed on main.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=bb40848458512fc26ffa47d20807e3cd0211ccad

--
Ihor Radchenko // yantar92,
Org mode contributor,

* Re: [BUG] [ox-odt] Missing spaces around formatted spans and links
@ 2022-10-26  5:49   ` András Simonyi
From: András Simonyi @ 2022-10-26  5:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ihor Radchenko; +Cc: emacs-orgmode list

Dear Ihor,