* Paste from clip/kill ring as cold block?
@ 2015-07-03  9:40 Xebar Saram
From: Xebar Saram @ 2015-07-03  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

Hi list

i use code block alot in my various org mode users. while the C-c C-v d is
fast to use i find that alot of my use cases are focused on pasting stuff
and then converting that into code blocks. i was wondering if anyone knew
or uses his own mini script of a way to paste from the clipboard/killring
as a code block?
ie if i have XYZ in the clip it would paste as

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
XYZ
#+END_SRC

maybe one could use hydra to choose which language to paste as code

just an idea, would love to hear if anyone is using something similar

best

* Re: Paste from clip/kill ring as cold block?
@ 2015-07-03 12:37 John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2015-07-03 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Xebar Saram, emacs-orgmode@gnu org