* adding ODT to main export dialog
@ 2015-06-07 17:53 Xebar Saram
From: Xebar Saram @ 2015-06-07 17:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

Hi all

this must be trivial but google fails me on this. how does one add the ODT
exporter to the main orgmode export dialog?

kind regards

* Re: adding ODT to main export dialog
@ 2015-06-07 18:51 ` Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2015-06-07 18:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

There are generally two ways: use the customize interface to customize
`org-export-backends' (I think you *need* to use customize for that? Or
at least, you do if you want it to take immediate effect), or just
(require 'ox-odt). Personally I don't like customize very much, so I
just have a bunch of (require 'ox-*) statements in my org-init.el file.

Eric

@ 2015-06-08  4:16   ` Xebar Saram
From: Xebar Saram @ 2015-06-08  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Abrahamsen; +Cc: org mode