* An academic journal made entirely in Org-Mode
@ 2024-01-29 20:05 Juan Manuel Macías
From: Juan Manuel Macías @ 2024-01-29 20:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode

Hi,

In last December, issue 23 of the "Revista de Estudios Latinos" (Journal
of Latin Studies) was published, sponsored by the Spanish Society of
Latin Studies. It is designed and produced by me using Org-Mode,
Org-Publish and LuaTeX. If anyone is interested in the code I used for
specific aspects of the publication, I can share it here :-).

Link to the journal in PDF version:

https://recyt.fecyt.es/index.php/rel/issue/view/4327/948

And a screenshot of the making-off:

https://i.imgur.com/lkwIOGA.png

Best regards,

Juan Manuel

* Re: An academic journal made entirely in Org-Mode
@ 2024-01-30  0:00 ` William Denton
From: William Denton @ 2024-01-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Juan Manuel Macías; +Cc: orgmode

On Monday, January 29th, 2024 at 15:05, Juan Manuel Macías <maciaschain@posteo.net> wrote:

> In last December, issue 23 of the "Revista de Estudios Latinos" (Journal
> of Latin Studies) was published, sponsored by the Spanish Society of
> Latin Studies. It is designed and produced by me using Org-Mode,
> Org-Publish and LuaTeX. If anyone is interested in the code I used for
> specific aspects of the publication, I can share it here :-).

Fantastic work!  Congratulations.  Open scholarship in every sense of the word.  I'd love to see how you handled the publishing of such a complex project.  (And what citation style is used by that journal?)

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/

* Re: An academic journal made entirely in Org-Mode
@ 2024-01-30 15:10 Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez @ 2024-01-30 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode List