From: Calvin Young <calvinwyoung@gmail.com>
To: Sebastien Vauban <sva-news@mygooglest.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Emulating list functionality from traditional GUI editors
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 01:47:30 -0800	[thread overview]

No problem, I've gone ahead and packaged my changes here:
https://github.com/calvinwyoung/org-autolist
I'll also submit this to melpa to make it easier to install.

I'd love hear how other Org'ers on this list feel about it. If folks find
it useful, I'd be happy to publish it on Worg as well.

Best,
Calvin