From: Matt Price <moptop99@gmail.com>
Cc: Org Mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Citation syntax: now supported in Pandoc
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 10:25:58 -0500	[thread overview]

Richard, is wip-cite up to date with recent git versions of org-mode? I'd
like ot try it out but would rather not go back to a pre-9.0 version or
org, having done a certain amount of work to update to the new framework...

Thanks!

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Julian M. Burgos <julian.burgos@hafogvatn.is