* Notes on using org-reveal for presentations
@ 2015-07-11 15:11 Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2015-07-11 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi folks,

I've posted some thoughts and code for using org-reveal to make reveal.js
presentations.  I'm using org2blog to post sections of my emacs-init.lorg!
-- Not as ably as described here:

http://endlessparentheses.com/how-i-blog-one-year-of-posts-in-a-single-org-file.html

but still pretty neat.

Anyway, my post is here:
http://matt.hackinghistory.ca/2015/07/11/creating-and-publishing-presentations-with-org-reveal/

in case it's of interest to anyone.

* Re: Notes on using org-reveal for presentations
@ 2015-07-15 14:36 ` Julian Burgos
From: Julian Burgos @ 2015-07-15 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Price; +Cc: Org Mode

Thanks Matt!  I am giving two talks in September and I was already
thinking about trying some of the html exporters instead of using beamer
as always.  I will read your notes in detail.

All the best,

Julian
--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnun/Marine Research Institute

@ 2015-07-15 19:11   ` Matt Price
From: Matt Price @ 2015-07-15 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julian Burgos, Org Mode