* Problem with exporting image to PDF
@ 2011-08-25  0:57 Toby
From: Toby @ 2011-08-25  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I am new to org-mode so really just trying to learn the ropes. If anyone can help me figure out how to export images to PDF I would appreciate it as I can't get it to work despite trying various methods in the .org file.

1. [[./images/1.png]]
2. [[./images/1.eps]]
3. #+LaTeX: \includegraphics[width=5em]{./images/1.eps}

The above produce no graphics (or showing the link to the file) in the PDF which is successfully created with C-c C-e d

I have tried different classes (article and koma-article) such as:
#+LaTeX_CLASS: koma-article
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [a4paper]

I am using:
Debian Squeeze
GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (powerpc-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1)
I have installed: texlive and texlive-latex-extra

Thank you in advance for any suggestions on where I should be looking, or further information I should be providing to help diagnose the problem.

Cheers,
Toby