* org-element cache and LAST_REPEAT
@ 2014-03-04 17:35 Michael Brand
From: Michael Brand @ 2014-03-04 17:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Nicolas

With today's release_8.2.5h-676-gfb8a042 and C-c C-t on the todo
below, the last headline gets corrupted. Only when cache is enabled.

* bla
:PROPERTIES:
:bla:      bla
:END:
* TODO bla
SCHEDULED: <2014-03-04 Tue +1d>
:PROPERTIES:
:LAST_REPEAT: [2014-03-04 Tue 12:00]
:LOGGING:  logrepeat
:END:
* bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Michael

* Re: org-element cache and LAST_REPEAT
@ 2014-03-04 19:58 ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2014-03-04 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Brand; +Cc: Org Mode, Nicolas Goaziou

Michael Brand <michael.ch.brand@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Nicolas
>
> With today's release_8.2.5h-676-gfb8a042 and C-c C-t on the todo
> below, the last headline gets corrupted. Only when cache is enabled.

Hi Michael and Nicolas,

I suspect this is related the bug I reported earlier today:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/82979

I had not realized it had to do with org-element-cache. I can confirm
that setting org-element-cache to nil solves the problem.

Matt

@ 2014-03-04 20:52   ` Michael Brand
From: Michael Brand @ 2014-03-04 20:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Matt Lundin; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Matt

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Matt Lundin <mdl@imapmail.org> wrote:
> I suspect this is related the bug I reported earlier today:
>
> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/82979

I guess the same bug. I have overseen your report.

@ 2014-03-05 19:11     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2014-03-05 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Brand; +Cc: Matt Lundin, Org Mode

Hello,

Michael Brand <michael.ch.brand@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Matt Lundin <mdl@imapmail.org> wrote:
>> I suspect this is related the bug I reported earlier today:
>>
>> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/82979
>
> I guess the same bug. I have overseen your report.

This should be fixed. Thanks to both of you for reporting it.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: org-element cache and LAST_REPEAT
@ 2014-03-05 19:22       ` Michael Brand
From: Michael Brand @ 2014-03-05 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: Org Mode

Hi Nicolas

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 8:11 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <n.goaziou@gmail.com> wrote:
> This should be fixed. Thanks to both of you for reporting it.

It works, thank you.

Michael