* Limit subtree to a specific export backend
@ 2013-09-30 14:06 Sebastian Wiesner
From: Sebastian Wiesner @ 2013-09-30 14:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

can I limit a subtree to be exported with specific backends only?
I.e. only to HTML, but not Texinfo or LaTeX?

Background:  I am trying to simplify the documentation of one of my
projects, and combine the website and the user manual into a single
document.  Naturally, there is some content on the website that should
not appear in the manual and vice versa.

So long,
Sebastian Wiesner