* latex labels
@ 2012-03-20 21:07 Marvin Doyley
From: Marvin Doyley @ 2012-03-20 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there,

Do anyone know how to get org mode to list all the latex label in a given
org file. Something analogous that what reftex does, I can list all
citation in bib file, and thought it would be nice to do the same for
labels.

thanks

* Re: latex labels
@ 2012-03-27 22:29 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-03-27 22:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marvin Doyley; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Marvin,

Marvin Doyley <marvinpas@gmail.com> writes:

> Do anyone know how to get org mode to list all the latex label in a
> given org file. Something analogous that what reftex does, I can list
> all citation in bib file, and thought it would be nice to do the same
> for labels.

It's not clear to me if you are talking about manually inserted LaTeX
labels within an Org file or if you mean LaTeX labels that will be
inserted in the .tex file as exported from an Org file.

Can you be more precise here?  Maybe send an example?  I'm pretty sure
we can hack something quickly.

Best,

--
 Bastien