* How to get effort summary in clocktable in agenda?
@ 2014-02-06  1:21 Subhan Tindall
From: Subhan Tindall @ 2014-02-06  1:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org-Mode

Hi, i've got an agenda report that includes a clocktable that looks like
this:
| File         | Effort | ALLTAGS | Headline
  |   Time |
|--------------+--------+---------+------------------------------------------+--------|
|              | ALL    |         | *Total time*
  | *8:24* |
|--------------+--------+---------+------------------------------------------+--------|
| Work-log.org |        |         | *File time*
 | *8:24* |
|              |        | :514:   | PPTDEV-514 Miscellaneous
  |   1:06 |
|              |        | :514:   | \__ W06 email, morning
  |   1:06 |
|              |        | :513:   | PPTDEV-513 smt 2014 Meetings
  |   0:17 |
|              |        | :513:   | \__ Standup
 |   0:17 |
|              |        |         | PPTDEV-318 HVE Industry - Feed
runner... |   4:47 |
|              | 0:15   |         | \__ SPEC redo spec with RDE
 |   1:39 |
|              |        |         | \__ TODO Modify...
  |   3:08 |
|              |        | :389:   | JWRK PPTDEV-389 VBA macros
  |   2:14 |
|              |        | :389:   | \__ Notes
 |   2:14 |

What I'd really love to have is a column that shows the summarized Effort
estimate for the top level headings.
IE PPTDEV-318-HVE Industry has a time summary of 4:47 for the day, but only
shows the the effort
estimate for the individual subtasks that are displayed.  If I increase the
task level I can see more of the underlying structure, but not a summary.
Is there a variable I'm missing here to set up my column as a summary?
While I'm at it, is there an easy way to include a calculated column in the
clock table (either in the agenda or one generated in my org file) that
would show  Effort - time for a given headline?

Thanks!
Subhan

--
Subhan Michael Tindall | Software Developer
RENTRAK | www.rentrak.com | NASDAQ: RENT