* ascii does not fill
@ 2015-01-03  1:53 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2015-01-03  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

in org maint, in ascii export, i get a lot of filling glitches.

      (setq org-ascii-inner-margin 2)
      (setq org-ascii-quote-margin 4)
      (setq org-ascii-text-width 60)

#+begin_quote
There are armies of kowtowing defenders of corruption.  They
are destroying science.[fn:: Some of these armies think they
...]
#+end_quote

thanks.

samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.

* Re: ascii does not fill
@ 2015-01-03  3:52 ` Grant Rettke
From: Grant Rettke @ 2015-01-03  3:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

What version of Emacs and org are you on?

What actions did you take?

What were you expected results?

What were you actual results?

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 7:53 PM, Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com> wrote:
> in org maint, in ascii export, i get a lot of filling glitches.
>
>       (setq org-ascii-inner-margin 2)
>       (setq org-ascii-quote-margin 4)
>       (setq org-ascii-text-width 60)
>
> #+begin_quote
> There are armies of kowtowing defenders of corruption.  They
> are destroying science.[fn:: Some of these armies think they
> ...]
> #+end_quote
>
> thanks.
>

> samuel
>
> --
> The Kafka Pandemic: http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com
>
> The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  And
> ANYBODY can get it.
>
> Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.

--
Grant Rettke
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson

* Re: ascii does not fill
@ 2015-01-03  4:10   ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2015-01-03  4:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Grant Rettke; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

hi grant,

user error, this one.  please disregard.

thanks.