* Converting document from hard whitespace indentation to org-indent-mode
@ 2022-01-12 15:47 Max Brieiev
From: Max Brieiev @ 2022-01-12 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Several of my documents use indentation to line up with the headings,
like below:

* Top level headline
  paragraph
  + list item lorem ipsum
    dolor sit amet
** Second level
   some text
*** Third level
    more text

I would like to strip leading whitespace, so that I could switch to
=org-indent-mode= to have a nice view of the document instead of using
hard whitespace indentation.

Basically I want to:
- strip leading whitespace,
- but preserve the indentation of lists and src blocks
- refill all paragraphs according to what =org-fill-paragragh= would do.

How would I do it programmatically? My current Elisp knowledge is poor.

Thanks in advance.

* Re: Converting document from hard whitespace indentation to org-indent-mode
@ 2022-01-13  0:23 ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2022-01-13  0:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

i think that default has changed to your preference in recent versions
[according to ml discussions].  which, i agree with.

--
The Kafka Pandemic

https://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com