* bug leading to duplicate subtrees
@ 2013-06-30  3:01 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2013-06-30  3:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I finally found out how some duplicate subtrees are created:

* test 1
* test 2

Refile test 1.  Kill test 2.

Move.  Yank.

You will yank both lines.

To fix: make refiling not be an appendable kill.

Thanks.

Samuel

The disease DOES progress.  MANY people have died from it.  ANYBODY can get it.

Denmark: free Karina Hansen NOW.

* Re: bug leading to duplicate subtrees
@ 2013-06-30 20:54 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-06-30 20:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Samuel Wales; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Samuel,

> I finally found out how some duplicate subtrees are created:
>
> * test 1
> * test 2
>
> Refile test 1.  Kill test 2.
>
> Move.  Yank.
>
> You will yank both lines.
>
> To fix: make refiling not be an appendable kill.

Indeed.  I fixed this in maint, thanks for reporting this bug.

--
 Bastien

* Re: bug leading to duplicate subtrees
@ 2013-06-30 23:08   ` Samuel Wales