* unwanted files found by what exactly?
@ 2020-12-16  2:59 Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2020-12-16  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

recent-ish org maint.

i frequently get all my .org_archive files and whatever.org files in
emacs as buffers, without my calling find-file.

i thought perhaps this was agenda, so

(defun alpha-org-kill-agenda-loaded-buffers ()
  (interactive)
  (org-release-buffers org-agenda-new-buffers)
  (setq org-agenda-new-buffers nil))

but that doesn't seem to always work.

so, is org-id loading buffers when it searches for an id target, or
something like that?

regardless of source, is there a timer i can set to delete all these things?

if it is the agenda i don't mind the occasional miss if i try to go to
a killed buffer.  whatever agenda habits i have aren't likly to change
and i'd rather not have the buffers not stick around.

if it is org-id or something else, could they all be killed once the
target has been found?

thanks.