From: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: "Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.com>
Cc: "emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: example filter for code blocks?
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:45:08 -0400	[thread overview]

indeed, there is specific code for DOS/Mac I think.

I grabbed that code from here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2341364/link-to-external-application-in-latex-beamer

which suggests these options are possible

         /DOS (xxx)
         /Unix (xxx)
         /Mac (#1)

I have not tried to see if you can put them all in. Let me know if it
works to put them all in.

I have some Mac users in my class that might need that!

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F