* Import CSV file, remove columns, print table
@ 2019-09-13 13:33 Loris Bennett
From: Loris Bennett @ 2019-09-13 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I want to create a list of participants of an event which people can
sign, so that I can record who actually turned up.

From the registration website I can download a CSV file and import it
into and org file:

| ID | Name         | Titel / Title | Vorname / First Name | Nachname / Surname | Institution           |
|  1 | Alice Apple  | Fr./Ms.       | Alice                | Apple              | Universität zum Apfel |
|  2 | Bob Birne    | Hr./Mr.       | Bob                  | Birne              | Pear University       |
|  3 | Carol Carrot | Prof.         | Carol                | Carrot             | University of Veg     |

I would like to reduce this to

| ID | Nachname / Surname | Vorname / First Name | Signature |
|  1 | Apple              | Alice                |           |
|  2 | Birne              | Bob                  |           |
|  3 | Carrot             | Carol                |           |

and then print it out as a LaTeX table.

I can obviously write a source block of Python or R to do this, but can
I manipulate the table more directly in Org?

Cheers,

Loris