From: John Kitchin <jkitchin@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: lngndvs@gmail.com
Cc: "emacs-orgmode@gnu.org" <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: References: simplifying org mode usage for Bibtex files
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 16:06:10 -0800	[thread overview]

You might look into the lentic package. It might be possible to view a bib
file in two views, one in Bibtex mode for the entries, and one in org-mode
for the comments. In the bibtex view, the org narrative would be in comment
form, and in the org view the bibtex entries would be in source blocks.

I have not used lentic extensively, and haven't had much luck lately using
it but it seems to be made for the kind of purpose you describe.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering