* Show only critical tasks in Agenda
@ 2011-10-12 18:29 matterhorn32
From: matterhorn32 @ 2011-10-12 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have a number of tasks that repeat every 2 weeks. I represent those tasks in my TODO.org via simple TODO items:

* TODO TaskA <2011-11-01 Tue .+2w -1d>
* TODO TaskB <2011-11-01 Tue .+2w -1d>

Now all these Tasks show up in my agenda view (M-o a a RET)
Is there any possiblity to show them only when the warning period is reached, that is only after the 30th of october?

Thank you

* Re: Show only critical tasks in Agenda
@ 2011-10-12 19:00 ` Manish
From: Manish @ 2011-10-12 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: matterhorn32; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 11:59 PM,  <matterhorn32@safe-mail.net> wrote:
> I have a number of tasks that repeat every 2 weeks. I represent those tasks in my TODO.org via simple TODO items:
>
> * TODO TaskA <2011-11-01 Tue .+2w -1d>
> * TODO TaskB <2011-11-01 Tue .+2w -1d>
>
> Now all these Tasks show up in my agenda view (M-o a a RET)
> Is there any possiblity to show them only when the warning period is reached, that is only after the 30th of october?

Try checking out org-deadline-warning-days and org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines.

HTH
--
Manish