* How to specify complex HTML pre/postamble in the Org file?
@ 2013-10-04 10:13 Yujie Wen
From: Yujie Wen @ 2013-10-04 10:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org Mode

  I am just wondering how to specify some complex HTML pre/postamble
contents in the Org file.

  As the document saying, HTML pre/postamble contents can be given by
either setting string values to emacs variables
org-html-preamble/postamble, or setting #+OPTIONS: html-preamble/postamble:.

  I prefer the pre/postamble contents being specified in the same Org file,
so I tried "#+OPTIONS: html-preamble/postamble". It works fine until the
contents became a HTML string that contains double quote marks, which cause
a parse error during exporting. I tried some escaping like:

#+OPTION: html-preamble: "<p align=\"right\">Headings</p>"

but it didn't solve the parse error.

  Any suggestion on specifying HTML pre/postamble contents within the same
Org file?

Regards,
Yujie