* Running Node.js and exporting css.
@ 2014-08-22 14:54 Josh Berry
From: Josh Berry @ 2014-08-22 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Couple of weeks ago, I accidentally spammed the message board with several
attempts to send up a couple of patches for some problems I was seeing.
 So, firstly, apologies for the spam.

The two problems I was seeing were related to executing js using node.js,
and exporting css with vendor properties.

The node.js problem is that it will start putting in newlines if a
structure is past some size.  I think this may be "fixable" by changing
some settings in node.js, but it was also easy enough to change the regex
to look past newlines in org.  An example of the problem can be seen by
running the following

  #+BEGIN_SRC js
    return [[1, 2],[1, 2],[1, 2],[1, 2],[1, 2],[1, 2],[1,2]]
  #+END_SRC

If you remove just one of the inner arrays, it will work as desired.

The other problem is just as short.  Simply export the following when you
have org-src-fontify-natively set.

  #+BEGIN_SRC css
    foo {
      -webkit-appearance: none;
    }
  #+END_SRC

I cobbled a small change that seemed to fix that.

At any rate, again apologies for the previous spam.  I didn't want to just
respam immediately with an apology.

Thanks!

--
josh

* Re: Running Node.js and exporting css.
@ 2014-08-24  3:51 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2014-08-24  3:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Josh Berry; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Josh Berry <taeric@gmail.com> writes:

> Couple of weeks ago, I accidentally spammed the message board with several
> attempts to send up a couple of patches for some problems I was seeing.
>  So, firstly, apologies for the spam.
>
> The two problems I was seeing were related to executing js using node.js,
> and exporting css with vendor properties.
>
> The node.js problem is that it will start putting in newlines if a
> structure is past some size.  I think this may be "fixable" by changing
> some settings in node.js, but it was also easy enough to change the regex
> to look past newlines in org.  An example of the problem can be seen by
> running the following
>
>   #+BEGIN_SRC js
>     return [[1, 2],[1, 2],[1, 2],[1, 2],[1, 2],[1, 2],[1,2]]
>   #+END_SRC
>

> If you remove just one of the inner arrays, it will work as desired.

Thanks for the report Josh, I just pushed up an improved regexp for the
parsing of multi-line js results.

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte