* Undo a sparse tree
@ 2018-04-05 13:02 Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2018-04-05 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I just found the command to create a sparse tree. But I was wondering if
there is a way to go back to the previous view?

--
Cecil Westerhof

* Re: Undo a sparse tree
@ 2018-04-05 14:39 ` Mitchell Roe
From: Mitchell Roe @ 2018-04-05 14:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Cecil Westerhof <cldwesterhof@gmail.com> writes:

> I just found the command to create a sparse tree. But I was wondering
> if there is a way to go back to the previous view?

I don't know if there is a way to restore which trees are hidden and
which trees are shown, but if you wish to remove the highlights from the
matched headlines, this can be done by editing the buffer or by pressing
"C-c C-c".

From (info"(org) Sparse trees"):

Each match is also highlighted; the highlights disappear when the buffer
is changed by an editing command(2), or by pressing ‘C-c C-c’.

Sorry if this is not what you are after.