* Project Management reporting
@ 2016-07-27 13:36 John C. Haprian
From: John C. Haprian @ 2016-07-27 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am a project manager who uses org-mode for managing multiple IT projects.
Unfortunately, getting project reports out of the system in a format
suitable for business customers has been a challenge. I've looked around
for a better way but haven't found much. Am I missing anything? If not
would anyone else be interested in this functionality?

Thanks,
J.

* Re: Project Management reporting
@ 2016-07-28 11:17 ` Kaushal Modi
From: Kaushal Modi @ 2016-07-28 11:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fshapps, emacs-orgmode

Hi John,

What have you tried in org mode and what does not work? Have you tried the
org>latex>pdf exporter?

What is project management reporting? Having an example template of plain
text data you need to enter for that report and an example document of what
the final report should look like will be needed before a solution can be
proposed.

--

Kaushal Modi

* Re: Project Management reporting