* macro replacement in code block?
@ 2017-10-31 23:13 David Rogoff
From: David Rogoff @ 2017-10-31 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi.

Trying to set up a large orgmode file with source code for several files that is extracted using tangle and also exported to HTML for documentation (source is verilog-mode).  It works but I’m trying to clean it up by using orgmode macros.  However, it seems like these are not replaced when inside code blocks.  I found a couple of references to this by searching Google but they were very terse and also referenced from orgmode function that doesn’t exist.  Can anyone point me to some documentation or example?

Thanks,

 David

using gnu emacs 25.2 Linux / orgmode 9.1.2