* Broken links in worg
@ 2018-01-03 20:28 Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2018-01-03 20:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

There are a few links in the babel area of worg
(https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/index.html) that seem to
be broken:

o http://orgmode.org/manual/Working-With-Source-Code.html#Working-With-Source-Code
  (this seems to be an http vs https problem).

o https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/header-args.html

o https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html

--
Nick