* mobile-org http links not recognized on iPhone
@ 2014-03-16 10:35 Chris Henderson
From: Chris Henderson @ 2014-03-16 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

http links on mobile-org on iPhone is not click-able and I need to select
all, copy and paste the link on safari instead of just clicking and opening
it directly. Is this normal behavior?

Just to note that I can open http links from org-mode on my computer using
C-c C-o

* Re: mobile-org http links not recognized on iPhone
@ 2014-03-17 16:26 ` Sean Escriva
From: Sean Escriva @ 2014-03-17 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Henderson, org-mode

Chris Henderson <henders254@gmail.com> writes:

> http links on mobile-org on iPhone is not click-able and I need to select
> all, copy and paste the link on safari instead of just clicking and opening
> it directly. Is this normal behavior?

No links should be clickable, they are for me. For example, with the
following link in my one of my org agenda files:

  - [[http://queue.acm.org/detail.cfm?id%3D2413037][Thinking Methodically about Performance]]

In MobilOrg I can view the node in the doc, using the right arrow, and
then choose View as Document. The links are clickable in this view, as
other views assume editing.

--
-sean

* Re: mobile-org http links not recognized on iPhone
@ 2014-03-19 18:45   ` Chris Henderson
From: Chris Henderson @ 2014-03-19 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Escriva; +Cc: org-mode

I've just tested this and you are right. If I follow the orgmode convention
of http links and use the View in mobile-org, the links are clickable.

But if I cut and paste a link like http://www.something.com in orgmode,
it's not clickable in mobile-org View.

I guess I'll have to follow the orgmode convention and redo all my http
links.

Thanks.

@ 2014-03-29  3:59   ` Chris Henderson
From: Chris Henderson @ 2014-03-29  3:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sean Escriva; +Cc: org-mode

If my link is like: [[http://orgmode.org]] - MobileOrg's view as document
mode doesn't recognize this as a valid link. It only does that if the link
is in [[link][description]] format. Is there any way around this?

@ 2014-04-04  2:05     ` Sean Escriva
From: Sean Escriva @ 2014-04-04  2:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Chris Henderson; +Cc: org-mode

Chris Henderson <henders254@gmail.com> writes:

> If my link is like: [[http://orgmode.org]] - MobileOrg's view as document
> mode doesn't recognize this as a valid link. It only does that if the link
> is in [[link][description]] format. Is there any way around this?

I haven't noticed this myself, but could you report an issue here:
https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg/issues

with any additional detail you'd like to add. That way I won't loose
track of it.

Thank you!

--
-sean