From: "briangpowell ." <briangpowellms@gmail.com>
To: Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: org-ref video
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 23:02:27 -0500	[thread overview]

I'm absolutely sure that I read it somewhere--its "Lay-Teck"--and again; if
you think about it, that's what it ought to be.

Hilarious "La" isn't from "Lamport"--very funny though.

I agree though, this is up to me to prove; but, don't hold your breath--it
may be hard to find--I have books to the ceiling in every room in my
house--and many on TeX and its derivatives.