* I merged worg-new-exporter into worg.git master
@ 2013-05-14 12:25 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-05-14 12:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

now both orgmode.org and Worg are published from Org 8.0.

I merged worg-new-exporter into worg.git master, and updated
the emacs.el file on the server -- many thanks again to those
involved in this move.

Marc and Jay: please let me know if you need more information
on monitoring the publication process.

Best,

--
 Bastien

* Re: I merged worg-new-exporter into worg.git master
@ 2013-05-14 15:26 ` Jay Kerns
From: Jay Kerns @ 2013-05-14 15:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Dear Bastien,

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 8:25 AM, Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> now both orgmode.org and Worg are published from Org 8.0.
>
> I merged worg-new-exporter into worg.git master, and updated
> the emacs.el file on the server -- many thanks again to those
> involved in this move.
>
> Marc and Jay: please let me know if you need more information
> on monitoring the publication process.

That's great news!  Thanks for all of your work on this, Bastien.

Regards,
Jay

* Re: I merged worg-new-exporter into worg.git master
@ 2013-05-15 12:00 ` Vincent Beffara
From: Vincent Beffara @ 2013-05-15 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

> I merged worg-new-exporter into worg.git master, and updated
> the emacs.el file on the server -- many thanks again to those
> involved in this move.

Didn't you rather do the opposite? Or do I have the wrong source?

commit 362d3bcd63aa57e940269f5ec74fda52a76dd175
Merge: 2b36b92 f1a4042
Author: Bastien Guerry <bzg@altern.org>
Date:   Tue May 14 11:47:45 2013 +0200

    Merge branch 'master' into worg-new-exporter

--
Vincent

* Re: I merged worg-new-exporter into worg.git master
@ 2013-05-15 13:56   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-05-15 13:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vincent Beffara; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Vincent Beffara <vbeffara@ens-lyon.fr> writes:

>> I merged worg-new-exporter into worg.git master, and updated
>> the emacs.el file on the server -- many thanks again to those
>> involved in this move.
>
> Didn't you rather do the opposite? Or do I have the wrong source?
>
> commit 362d3bcd63aa57e940269f5ec74fda52a76dd175
> Merge: 2b36b92 f1a4042
> Author: Bastien Guerry <bzg@altern.org>
> Date:   Tue May 14 11:47:45 2013 +0200
>
>     Merge branch 'master' into worg-new-exporter

*Sigh* -- yes, you're right, fixed.  Thanks!

--
 Bastien