* Getting ox-taskjuggler on MELPA
@ 2017-08-05  5:46 Simon Guest
From: Simon Guest @ 2017-08-05  5:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear Org People,

I am a user of ox-taskjuggler.  Since I am currently running the version of
org mode bundled with Emacs, this doesn't include the contrib stuff like
ox-taskjuggler. So currently I have had to grab a copy of ox-taskjuggler.el
manually, and stick it on my load path, manually.

Since all my other Emacs packages are loaded from MELPA et al, I would like
to do the same with ox-taskjuggler.

It would seem to be somewhat rude of me simply to submit ox-taskjuggler to
MELPA since I am neither the author nor the maintainer.  Which is why I am
asking here.

What is the protocol for this?

cheers,
Simon

* Re: Getting ox-taskjuggler on MELPA
@ 2017-08-05 10:48 ` Adam Porter
From: Adam Porter @ 2017-08-05 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Simon Guest <sjg@cantab.net> writes:

> I am a user of ox-taskjuggler. Since I am currently running the
> version of org mode bundled with Emacs, this doesn't include the
> contrib stuff like ox-taskjuggler. So currently I have had to grab a
> copy of ox-taskjuggler.el manually, and stick it on my load path,
> manually.
>
> Since all my other Emacs packages are loaded from MELPA et al, I would
> like to do the same with ox-taskjuggler.
>
> It would seem to be somewhat rude of me simply to submit
> ox-taskjuggler to MELPA since I am neither the author nor the
> maintainer. Which is why I am asking here.

Hi Simon,

Actually all you need to do is install the org-plus-contrib package from
ELPA, which includes contrib.  Then you'll get the latest release of
Org, too.  ;)

* Re: Getting ox-taskjuggler on MELPA
@ 2017-08-05 21:10   ` Simon Guest
From: Simon Guest @ 2017-08-05 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)