* ox-ipynb in a new repo
@ 2017-08-05 21:35 John Kitchin
From: John Kitchin @ 2017-08-05 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi everyone,

I moved my ipynb exporter to a new repo at
https://github.com/jkitchin/ox-ipynb. I am planning to submit it to MELPA
in the next week or two. If anyone is interested in checking it out, it
would be helpful to spot issues prior to MELPA release!

The TL;DR version is this adds an org export backend to make Jupyter
notebooks in IPython and R.

John

-----------------------------------
Professor John Kitchin