* Quick question
@ 2015-05-31 12:32 Fabrice Popineau
From: Fabrice Popineau @ 2015-05-31 12:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I'm doing a little bit of elisp and I was wondering
what is the easiest way to find an element (say a header)
with a given id among the list of all agenda files?
I know I can use org-element-map, but is there
a faster or easier way ?

Thanks,

Fabrice

* Re: Quick question
@ 2015-05-31 15:10 ` Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2015-05-31 15:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Fabrice Popineau <fabrice.popineau@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm doing a little bit of elisp and I was wondering
> what is the easiest way to find an element (say a header)
> with a given id among the list of all agenda files?
> I know I can use org-element-map, but is there
> a faster or easier way ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fabrice

Do you mean searching for an actual header ID property? That's provided
for with `org-id-find' and `org-id-goto'. Or did you mean some other
kind of id?

Eric

* Re: Quick question
@ 2015-05-31 16:02   ` Fabrice Popineau