* ATTR_LATEX :options ignored for source code
@ 2016-05-14 21:09 Jeff Trull
From: Jeff Trull @ 2016-05-14 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

According to the manual users can supply #+ATTR_LATEX: :options ... prior
to a source section and the options present will be supplied to the
environment (lstlistings in my case).  I find that this does not work -
regardless of settings, no options are supplied to the lstlistings
environment.  Attached is a test case that demonstrates the problem.  It is
taken from the manual.

Thanks,
Jeff

[-- Attachment #2: testcase.org --]

#+TITLE: Beamer Export Test Case
#+LATEX_CLASS: beamer
#+LATEX_CLASS_OPTIONS: [aspectratio=1610]
#+BEAMER_THEME: PaloAlto

* First Level
** Second Level
*** Slide
#+ATTR_LATEX: :options commentstyle=\bfseries
#+begin_src C++
using foo_t = int;
struct bar_t {
    foo_t a;     // this comment should be bold
};
#+end_src

* Re: ATTR_LATEX :options ignored for source code
@ 2016-05-15  7:33 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-05-15  7:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Trull; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Jeff Trull <edaskel@att.net> writes:

> According to the manual users can supply #+ATTR_LATEX: :options ... prior
> to a source section and the options present will be supplied to the
> environment (lstlistings in my case).  I find that this does not work -
> regardless of settings, no options are supplied to the lstlistings
> environment.  Attached is a test case that demonstrates the problem.  It is
> taken from the manual.

FWIW, I cannot reproduce it. I get

  \lstset{language=C++,label= ,caption= ,captionpos=b,numbers=none,commentstyle=\bfseries}
  \begin{lstlisting}
  using foo_t = int;
  struct bar_t {
      foo_t a;     // this comment should be bold
  };
  \end{lstlisting}

What Org version are you using?

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: ATTR_LATEX :options ignored for source code
@ 2016-05-16  6:25   ` Jeff Trull
From: Jeff Trull @ 2016-05-16  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Trull, emacs-orgmode