* Place skeleton code in source block template?
@ 2015-11-19 19:41 Lawrence Bottorff
From: Lawrence Bottorff @ 2015-11-19 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have customized the org-structure-template-alist to include a special
version of an emacs-lisp source code block (attached to <E). I would like
to also have a way to stick some skeleton code inside this source code
block. For example,

#+name:
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :session :tangle yes :cache yes :results silent
  '(start-symbol :id
               :graph
               :ts
               :0.0
               :1.0
               )
  #+end_src

I've got elisp code to create the skeleton list (it will auto-populate :id
and :ts), but it would be nice if I could clone a version of whatever
org-mode is doing when I hit <E and slip it in.

Otherwise, I'll just expand my skeleton list code to wrap the source code
block lines around it. But I'd like to not do that. Not very elegant. Don't
want to add a new org-structure-template-alist entry either. Seems not in
the spirit of it.

LB