From: Lawrence Bottorff <borgauf@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Tangled Latex code gives error
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 21:45:31 -0400	[thread overview]

. . . okay, I realize that a viable Latex document has many preliminary
commands. Here's a "working" version of my tangled code

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{tikz}
\usetikzlibrary{trees}
\begin{document}

\begin{tikzpicture}
  \node [circle, draw, fill=red!20] at (0,0) {1}
  child { node [circle, draw, fill=blue!30] {2}
    child { node [circle, draw, fill=green!30] {3} }
    child { node [circle, draw, fill=yellow!30] {4} }};
\end{tikzpicture}
\end{document}

I guess I need to know where to begin to get the "default" org-mode Latex
export functionality for Latex babel tangling.

But then maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree. One of the hardest things
about learning org-mode is finding out what the "best practice" of
something really is.