* =org-cite= links do not work in the =#+title=
@ 2022-03-21 13:18 Dominik Schrempf
From: Dominik Schrempf @ 2022-03-21 13:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

                              ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                NOTES ON
                              ━━━━━━━━━━━

When using a citation in the title, it does not seem to work when exporting to LaTeX.

For example (in the .org file):

Exports to (in the .tex file):

\title{Notes on }

I am using the `biblatex' processor.

Did anybody else encounter this problem?

Dominik

* Re: =org-cite= links do not work in the =#+title=
@ 2022-03-21 13:43 ` Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2022-03-21 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

There are restrictions on where citations are allowed, and this is one of them.

Citar, and I think the oc-basic, insert processors won't allow you to
insert citations in those places.

Usually there are technical reasons for the restrictions (IIRC having
to do with fontification?), but sometimes Nicolas has loosened such a
restriction if it wouldn't cause any harm.