* org-mobile-pull not syncing back changes
@ 2014-04-26 11:34 Steve Dowe
From: Steve Dowe @ 2014-04-26 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I seem to have a weird issue with org mobile sync.

Changes from my laptop save fine into my sync files in Dropbox, and get
pulled into the mobile app fine too.  The problem occurs when making a
change on mobile and syncing back. The file mobileorg.org gets written
correctly on the phone's Dropbox and arrives on the laptop ok, and when I
execute M-x org-mobile-pull, my designated index.org gets updated by Emacs
after it reads in the mobileorg.org changes.  So far so good, from what I
can tell.

The problem itself is that my org files then don't get updated with the
changes in index.org.  index.org never seems to get processed.  I have
cleared it out and started with a single change - simply an addition of a
TODO in one file, from the mobile app, and it never gets written to that
file.

Here are the pertinent bits of my .emacs :

(setq org-agenda-files (list "~/org/work.org"
                             "~/org/personal.org"
                             "~/org/capture.org"
                             "~/org/review.org"))

;; mobileOrg
(setq org-mobile-directory "~/Dropbox/orgsync")
(setq org-mobile-inbox-for-pull "~/org/index.org")

I'm using Emacs 24.3.1 on Debian Wheezy (although the same problem occurs
with this distro's default Emacs 23 too) and matburt's mobileorg on
Android.

Been putting off posting to the list in a vain effort to resolve this but I
guess I'm missing something obvious...

Thanks.
--
  Steve

* Re: org-mobile-pull not syncing back changes
@ 2014-04-29 12:36 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-04-29 12:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steve Dowe; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Steve,

Steve Dowe <stephen.dowe@gmail.com> writes:

> I seem to have a weird issue with org mobile sync.

If you haven't already, perhaps you can fill an issue here:
  https://github.com/MobileOrg/mobileorg/issues

2 cts,

--
 Bastien

* Re: org-mobile-pull not syncing back changes
@ 2014-04-30  9:30   ` Steve Dowe
From: Steve Dowe @ 2014-04-30  9:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode