* full path to result image?
@ 2012-04-29 16:22 Khoroshyy Petro
From: Khoroshyy Petro @ 2012-04-29 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all.
I try to incorporate a python generated image as result of python
block execution.
how can I use full path to the image
something like:

#+BEGIN_SRC python results: /home/petro/mydoc/estimated_spectra_cl.png
  plt.figure()
  plt.plot(spectra[:,0],spectra[:,1:])
  plt.grid(1)
  # plt.show()
  plt.savefig("/home/petro/mydoc/estimated_spectra_cl.png",dpi=100)
#+END_SRC

--
______________________________
Petro Khoroshyy

* Re: full path to result image?
@ 2012-04-29 17:06 Khoroshyy Petro
From: Khoroshyy Petro @ 2012-04-29 17:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I figured it out. Was not working because of my mistakes in header.
But now I get another problem.
Images are not converted during export to pdf or odt.
And if I enable inline images only small empty square appears.
What could be wrong with my setup
Thanks
Petro