* Refile with ido matching only beginning of header
@ 2017-06-24 20:23 Jason Dunsmore
From: Jason Dunsmore @ 2017-06-24 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

I used to be able to match any part of the header when refiling using the
ido interface, but now it only matches the very beginning of the header
text.

For example, if I have a file like:

* Foo bar
* Baz

Then visit Baz and type "C-c C-w bar" there are no matches.

I've fiddled with several ido and related org-* variables to no avail.
Here's what I currently have:

(setq ido-enable-flex-matching t)
(setq ido-everywhere t)
(ido-mode 1)
(setq org-completion-use-ido t)
(setq org-refile-use-outline-path nil)
(setq org-outline-path-complete-in-steps nil)

I'm using Org 9.0.9.

Any idea how I can configure Org refile with ido to match any part of the
header?

Thanks,
Jason