* [new exporter] Links in definition list titles are not exported
@ 2012-07-18 15:29 Jonathan Leech-Pepin
From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin @ 2012-07-18 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Given the org file

#+begin_src org
  ,* List Test
  ,** Plain List
  ,- A
  ,- [[http://www.google.com][google]]
  ,- [[http://www.google.com]]
  ,** Ordered List
  ,1. A
  ,2. [[http://www.google.com][google]]
  ,3. [[http://www.google.com]]
  ,** Definition List
  ,- A :: A
  ,- [[http://www.google.com][google]] :: Google
  ,- [[http://www.google.com]] :: google
#+end_src org

If I try to export to e-ascii =M-x org-export-dispatch RET A= I obtain
the following export (omitting TOC and title)

#+begin_ascii
  1 List Test
  ===========

  [google] http://www.google.com

  1.1 Plain List
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    - A
    - [google]
    - [http://www.google.com]

    [google] http://www.google.com

  1.2 Ordered List
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    1. A
    2. [google]
    3. [http://www.google.com]

    [google] http://www.google.com

  1.3 Definition List
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    A: A
    [[http://www.google.com][google]]: Google
    [[http://www.google.com]]: google
#+end_ascii

This also occurs in e-html and e-latex.  In the old exporter these
would have also been formatted the same way they are in ordered and
plain lists.

Is this change by design?

Regards,

Jon