* Use CHTML mathjax backend by default
@ 2019-03-22 18:32 Carlos Pita
From: Carlos Pita @ 2019-03-22 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

I was having some problems with the mathjax HTML-CSS backend and I
found out that the CHTML backend is currently the preferred one. See
details at https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax/issues/2132 and
http://docs.mathjax.org/en/latest/output.html. Changing the backend to
CHTML fixed my issue.

Wouldn't be time to update the default mathjax version to 2.7.1 (the
current one) and setting the backend to CHTML?

Best regards
--
Carlos

* Re: Use CHTML mathjax backend by default
@ 2019-03-22 18:34 ` Carlos Pita
From: Carlos Pita @ 2019-03-22 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

TL;DR about the specific problem I was having with HTML-CSS:

@ 2019-03-22 19:14   ` Carlos Pita
From: Carlos Pita @ 2019-03-22 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Also, they said there:

> I think you'll find that CommonHTML is faster at rendering the math

So:

1. Recommended for newer mathjax versions.
2. Fixed my problem with web fonts.
3. Faster.

It seems like a Pareto improvement to me.