* external setup file for org-html-preamble?
@ 2014-02-09 21:35 Peter Salazar
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-02-09 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I'm exporting my org-mode files to HTML. I've been using:

# Local Variables:
# org-html-preamble:
# End:

to insert a custom HTML preamble and postamble for my org files for HTML
export.

Just now for simplicity, I'm trying to move the preamble and postamble to
an external setup file.

In my org-mode file, I now have

#+SETUPFILE: "setup.org"

and my setup.org file looks like this: http://ix.io/apQ

However, when I try to export to HTML, I get "Invalid format string"

Can anyone spot the problem in my setup file? http://ix.io/apQ

Thanks!

* Re: external setup file for org-html-preamble?
@ 2014-02-09 22:33 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2014-02-09 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Salazar; +Cc: org-mode

Hello,

Peter Salazar <cycleofsong@gmail.com> writes:

> Just now for simplicity, I'm trying to move the preamble and postamble to
> an external setup file.
>
> In my org-mode file, I now have
>
> #+SETUPFILE: "setup.org"
>
> and my setup.org file looks like this: http://ix.io/apQ
>
> However, when I try to export to HTML, I get "Invalid format string"
>
> Can anyone spot the problem in my setup file? http://ix.io/apQ

You need to escape "%" in the first BIND value. See
`org-html-preamble-format' docstring.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: external setup file for org-html-preamble?
@ 2014-02-10  4:56   ` Peter Salazar
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-02-10  4:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: org-mode

Yes! That was exactly it! Thank you.

@ 2014-02-10  9:10 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-02-10  9:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Peter Salazar; +Cc: org-mode

Hi Peter,

Peter Salazar <cycleofsong@gmail.com> writes:

> However, when I try to export to HTML, I get "Invalid format string"

You need to replace "%" with "%%" in the preamble string.

HTH,

--
 Bastien

* Re: external setup file for org-html-preamble?
@ 2014-02-10 21:41   ` Peter Salazar
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-02-10 21:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: org-mode