* [babel] org-babel HTML export and image links within #+example blocks
@ 2011-09-30  0:43 Leo Alekseyev
From: Leo Alekseyev @ 2011-09-30  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Right now, I auto-generate image links as a part of results my
org-embedded R code generates, e.g.:

#+call foo()

#+results: foo()
#+begin_example
...stuff...
RMSE, sdev, abs(mean - true), mean - true: agent 1
0.1899602 0.1097201 0.1550738 -0.1550738
[[file:images/conv1.png]]
#+end_example

However, the [[file:images/conv1.png]] doesn't show up as a link or
inline image when doing HTML export.  Is there a way to automate the
invocation/generation of results from foo() AND at the same time have
the image appear upon HTML export?  That would be rather useful.

--Leo

* Re: [babel] org-babel HTML export and image links within #+example blocks
@ 2011-09-30  1:09 ` Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2011-09-30  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Alekseyev; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Leo Alekseyev <dnquark@gmail.com> writes:

> Right now, I auto-generate image links as a part of results my
> org-embedded R code generates, e.g.:
>
> #+call foo()
>
> #+results: foo()
> #+begin_example
> ...stuff...
> RMSE, sdev, abs(mean - true), mean - true: agent 1
> 0.1899602 0.1097201 0.1550738 -0.1550738
> [[file:images/conv1.png]]
> #+end_example
>
> However, the [[file:images/conv1.png]] doesn't show up as a link or
> inline image when doing HTML export.  Is there a way to automate the
> invocation/generation of results from foo() AND at the same time have
> the image appear upon HTML export?  That would be rather useful.

Links inside of example blocks are not processed, the point of example
blocks is to forestall Org-mode processing.  You could try other result
types.  See http://orgmode.org/manual/results.html for more information.

Best -- Eric

--
Eric Schulte