* Donations summary March 2014
@ 2014-03-31  9:59 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2014-03-31  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode list

Dear all,

as promised, I am going to publish a summary of Org-mode donations every
month.

March 2014, a total of US$ 66.67 from 2 contributors

Many thanks to those who have contributed.

Cheers

- Carsten

* Re: Donations summary March 2014
@ 2014-04-30  4:50 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2014-04-30  4:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode list

Dear all,

the donations summary from April is

April 2013, a total of US$ 222.40, including $190 from Network theory for
book sales.

Many thanks to those who have contributed.

As of a few minutes ago,  I have transferred the donations to Bastien who
is taking over from here on, including switching the donations button.

Regards

- Carsten

On Mon, Mar 31, 2014 at 11:59 AM, Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com

@ 2014-04-30  9:17   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-04-30  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: org-mode list

Hi Carsten,

> As of a few minutes ago,  I have transferred the donations to Bastien
> who is taking over from here on, including switching the donations
> button.

Thanks for the "welcome back" gift!

The donation button is now set to my email address on orgmode.org.

I'll continue the monthly reports as you did, manually first,
programmatically next.

All best,

--
 Bastien