* Table hang
@ 2012-06-17 18:33 Sergei Nosov
From: Sergei Nosov @ 2012-06-17 18:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, everyone.

I'm seeing a bug that really bothers me.

When writing a table, if I specify a formula which has
invalid indexes Emacs hangs.

E.g. consider a table
| 3.4 |
| 4.5 |
| 5.6 |
| :=vmean($1..$3) |

Clearly, I wanted to type @1..@3, and everything would work just fine. But
such typo leads to a hang of the whole application, instead of an #ERROR
message.

It reproduces with default version of Org-mode in Emacs 23.4 (I guess,
that's 6.8 or smth), as well as with 7.8.9 (in Emacs 24.1) and the most
recent 7.8.11,

Both Ubuntu and Windows.

Does anyone know something about that?
--