* Feature suggestion
@ 2012-01-02  2:22 York Zhao
From: York Zhao @ 2012-01-02  2:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

May I suggest a feature that when the point is inside a TeX source block and
"C-c C-c" is pressed, instead of showing the error "No org-babel-execute
function for tex!", can we process the current tex block to output the dvi or
pdf file?

Thanks,

York

* Re: Feature suggestion
@ 2011-11-28 14:53 Markus Grebenstein
From: Markus Grebenstein @ 2011-11-28 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'd especially would love to be able to use Markdown to write
equations which -to me- is much more comfortable than writing latex
equations. Second I'd love to be able to export to MMD when I run into
problems with the latex exporter (I had plenty!). Third in my eyes it
would be nice to have as few markdown syntaxes as possible (I know
that is kind of a dream ;-)).

Best Markus

--
Markus Grebenstein
Herrnstraße 15

* Feature suggestion
@ 2011-11-06 11:41 Markus Grebenstein
From: Markus Grebenstein @ 2011-11-06 11:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear community,

since I used Scrivener (Windows Beta) quite a while I'd love to have
more of fletcher penny's multimarkdown (or MMD- like Syntax) integrated
in orgmode to make it more versatile. Sadly I am not a lisp programmer
at all...

Best Markus