* r/orgmode moderators needed
@ 2018-08-20  7:09 Lauri Oherd
From: Lauri Oherd @ 2018-08-20  7:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

There is a subreddit for org-mode at https://www.reddit.com/r/orgmode/
with 3,287 readers currently. It seems that I'm currently the only
active moderator there and as I've not been very active recently
thought to ask if there are more active members in the community who
would like to become moderators of this subreddit?

Best regards
Lauri

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-08-20  7:13 UTC | newest]