* How to display only state changes in a Logbook?
@ 2014-12-25  6:14 Yuri Niyazov
From: Yuri Niyazov @ 2014-12-25  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am trying to figure out how to configure a timeline agenda view that
would show only state changes, rather than SCHEDULED or DEADLINE entries. I
customized the "Org Agenda Log Mode Items:" entry have only the "state"
checkbox on, and "closed" and "clock" are off, and that seems to imply that
only the "state" entries would show up, but, unless I am doing something
wrong, both "state" and scheduling/deadline information shows up. I am
happy to configure a custom agenda view if that's what it would take, I am
not clear on what the incantation for that would be.

Thanks!

PS This is my first time posting to the list: sorry if it doesn't follow
some conventions. I am not quite clear what they are around here - for
example, I noticed that quite a few subject lines start with [O], so did
the same, but I am unclear on what that means. I am also unclear on what
the other accepted subject line indicators are. If there's a FAQ on using
the mailing list, I missed it.

* Re: How to display only state changes in a Logbook?
@ 2014-12-25 10:36 ` Yuri Niyazov
From: Yuri Niyazov @ 2014-12-25 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

A quick follow-up to this: I've also started investigating whether, instead
of logging state changes, I could just use the org-log-done setting to
generate the "Closed: [date]" stamps. The problem is the same: I can
display closed entries in the timeline view, but I can't omit the Scheduled
and Deadline entries.

@ 2014-12-25 10:39   ` Yuri Niyazov
From: Yuri Niyazov @ 2014-12-25 10:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode