* org-agenda - how to move columns
@ 2015-02-23 19:59 David Belohrad
From: David Belohrad @ 2015-02-23 19:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear All,

I'm using quite long filenames for my org files
(e.g. emails_sent-pcbe13433.org). I get into troubles when constructing
an agenda as there is not enough space between the first filename
column and second time column. Is there any way how to adjust the widths
of the columns in the agenda?

many thanks
.d.

* Re: org-agenda - how to move columns
@ 2015-02-23 20:58 ` Yuri Niyazov
From: Yuri Niyazov @ 2015-02-23 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

look into org-agenda-prefix-format. However, you can also change the
category of your org files by putting

#+CATEGORY: MYCAT

at the very top of your org files, and that decouples the category
(the first column in agenda) from the filename.

@ 2015-02-24 10:43   ` David Belohrad
From: David Belohrad @ 2015-02-24 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Yuri,
thanks for hint. It works perfectly.